Saturday, June 9, 2012

Long time no see~

Sorry for the lack for update. I practically don't have time to spare due to work. I'm working in food and beverage industry, or the unglam word for it, I'm working as a waitress. It's kinda cool if you think of it like the one in "Working!!" though.

So I just started in mid-April, and the work is basically so exhausting that I feel like quitting. I usually work from 12-22.30, or sometimes they give me from 10-22.30 (it's crazy I tell you). Though I want to quit and slack at home instead, I keep thinking of the money.

Hey, because of that work, I managed to buy my baby Bamboo <3
Welcome to the family, baby.

So I tried to make a simple doodle about my current situation:


See, I practically have no time to enjoy my holiday. So have mercy on me. And you know what, that freaking unremovable stain from black sesame ice cream is freaking annoying. I had to use bleach to cover the stain, and when I wash my clothes, the bleach is gone!! So I have to put it in bleach again! I basically put my clothes in bleach every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment