Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Being sick

Forgive the horrible drawing above. I just feel like doing it tee hee.

So at work today I vomited twice in the morning. You know, after I vomit the first time, I think my stomach was empty and it's not good to have an empty stomach, so I ate some bread. But the bread was meant to be thrown up later. Well.

At first I was thinking "Well it's just vomit. I'll do fine. Maybe I'll ask whether I can go back early today (like at around 2 or 3 PM)" but then you see, the place is freaking cold and the working attire is freaking thin and my stomach didn't feel good. Suddenly the assistant manager told me to go home right away (around 12 PM). Oh ma'am, I was more than glad to do so.

So in the end I had a wonderful day today, relaxing at home <3

No comments:

Post a Comment