Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Eurotrip

Because of Scandinavia and The World comic, I've been wanting to have a Eurotrip, of course especially to Scandinavian countries like Sweden and Denmark. It is especially interesting because of the stereotypes of the people in the countries portrayed in the comic.

I'm thinking about a 3-week eurotrip to:
Sweden (Why? You should read this http://phys.org/news/2012-10-sweden-norway-trash-lots.html)
Denmark
Finland (esp because it's said that it has the best education system in the world)
Venice (because it's sinking)
England (because it's famous but I've never been there)
Paris (ditto)
Switzerland / Iceland (because the stereotype for Icelanders is that they're good looking xD)

I'm still thinking whether I should go to Scotland or Germany, but I think I will find out more about these countries first before I make the final decision. But I think I will limit the number of country to be 7 so that I can spend some time in each country.

And I think my budget is USD$5000 (~SGD$6200, damn).

Well I don't have the money, so I need to save up first :x



But if I have the $5000? Should I go for eurotrip or japan trip? Hmm... .___.

No comments:

Post a Comment