Friday, October 18, 2013

Utautai no Uta

New update!

So lazy to time the vocal properly omg. So I'd just want to say that it's a quick mixing.
Did the recording 3 times, and all still cannot get the timing correctly x'D
Sorry I just suck at singing, especially singing with the proper tempo. But it's fun, so I'll still keep doing it.
And I'll put it here for me in the future to see and she'll be like "Oh wow I did this xx years ago!"

The off-vocal is the band arrangement from Nico Nico Douga.
Utautai no Uta is a very nice song from nanou, the one who made Hello/How Are You (don't you think those two songs have the same vibe?)

Soo, the timing sucks, the vocal is still off at some points, and I got the lyrics wrong also x'D


Utautai no uta Necha by Necha on Mixcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment