Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Memento from the young me

So I was cleaning the files in my computer when I found a folder full of my derp singing from when I was in Secondary school (around 14yo?). It's so cute and I sound so innocent back then xD

And then it's coming back to me. I remember downloading AKB48 singles and found all these instrumentals, and using a cheap headset mic I incidentally have and Audacity, I did some singing in my living room when my parents are working. Ah, so nostalgic.

Usually I just sing along to the song and then paste the raw file to the instrumental in Audacity without anything else. And ta-da! I think this might be my first cover: Yuuhi wo Miteiruka by AKB48





You can hear the timing is horrible and there are off notes here and there, but that what makes it so cute xD

When I found the raw file, I decided to do some timing on it.




Sorry it sounds quite muffled. It's because I did a noise removal before editing, and thus some frequencies are lost and I didn't realize this until after I finish timing .___.

Timing this was horrible. So many off timing here and there, it took me around 2 hours working on it, and it was very tiring. Near the end, I didn't really care anymore xD


Ah, I miss my Secondary school life. I was much more innocent back then <3
Even my voice back then is much better. I don't know what happened when I grew.

No comments:

Post a Comment