Monday, November 5, 2012

Osh baby

Long time no see~

It's getting difficult to update this blog because blogger keep automatically signing me in using my gmail account, while this blog is maintained using my yahoo account.

So I realized that the blog is quite embarrassing, so let's do some stuff to drown the embarrassing posts.


Let's start with moar utattemita love.
Some utattemita pick-ups:

My favourite version of the bandwagon song Sarishinohara is Ali's. But then again, it's because I'm quite biased towards her.


Sarishinohara by Ali






Of course because this is a bandwagon song and almost everybody covers it, some people may think that other's version is the best. The female versions of Sarishinohara that I know so far are Himawari (quite nice), Kano (quite a surprise because she doesn't sound loli like always), Nobunaga (okay), Baru (okay), Usa (not nice), Rishe (okay), etc. Some notable male utaite who cover this song are Clear, Dasoku, Soraru, Chomaiyo, and Ryo-kun, while the official utattemita version of this song is sung by Rib.

Well I never listen to the guy version so I have no comment.
But hey! It's true that Ali sounds very nice here. Her view counts are 35,000 which is very good. Nobunaga's is 40,000 and Himawari is 43,000 but you cannot compare them! Nobunaga and Himawari are famous and they have a lot of fans. Compared to them, Ali is a newcomer. The fact that she's having 35,000 view counts means that she's getting noticed :333




Natsu no Owari, Koi no Hajimari by Ali





While we're on the subject of Ali, I also really love her version of this song. Totally my favourite version of Natsu no Owari, Koi no Hajimari. A very good song by scop, btw!




MUGIC by Kakichoco, Ayaponzu, Vivienne, 96Neko, Wataame



(The Nico Nico version is not available because this song is supposedly only available in Baby Pod album, which means you have to buy the album if you want to hear this version of the song. The one available in Nico Nico Douga are the male version, which I'm not interested in.)

My current favourite!!!
If you love this song, you'll find out a hidden secret Christmas present that I put. It's quite embarassing (/3\) so don't tell everyone if you find it. I just thought that it would be fun to play a little hide-and-seek game.




jelLy by Vivienne





Yeshh, this is awesomeness, baby. Bibian's rocker voice is very cool <3 <3




And lastly,

Answer by Lizz


My favourite version of Answer by Dixie Flatline. This version is by a Youtube utaite, so there's no Nico Nico version of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment